Sunday, July 26, 2020

Ms. Hen acquires an entourage







Ms. Hen acquires an entourage


The problem with Ms. Hen is that she is not a convenient purse. Even though she is cute, I don’t like to carry her around all the time because she’s not safe. So I went online to find a small bag that from which I could easily access my cell phone and hand sanitizer. I did a search for small purse and I found Milk Carton.

I thought the Milk Carton was so strange and unusual, I had to buy it. There was also chocolate milk and orange juice, but I decided I liked the Milk Carton because he’s blue and has cow print on him. I decided to look for Ms. Hen to see if she is still available, and she’s not! She’s been discontinued! I have to be very careful with both of them, because if they get wrecked or stolen, my career is in trouble.

When searching for Ms. Hen, I stumbled across the Little Rooster, or as I sometimes call him, Ms. Hen’s Petit Ami. I thought it was so adorable, I had to buy him, too. Now I have two new strange small bags. The rooster is my everyday bag, and the Milk Carton is my once in a while bag.

Ms. Hen and her entourage appreciate all the views that she’s been getting lately. She gets traffic from all over the world, and certain countries are always on the list, such as Germany and Ukraine, but the United States usually has the highest number. Ms. Hen would like to find out who the people are who are reading her blog.

If you’re willing, and you’re not shy, Ms. Hen invites you to leave a comment telling where you’re from, how you originally found Ms. Hen’s blog, and what you enjoy about it. Also, if you would like to make suggestions, such as books to read, or new formats, you could do that, too. Or you could write anything you want. And if you want to tell Ms. Hen that she sucks, and should stop what she’s doing right now, she will take your opinion into consideration.

Ms. Hen is curious about who her readers are! We are living in uncertain times, and Ms. Hen wants to know about the fans of her little piece of the Internet. She is a weird hen, and interested in the world around her. Write to her! She wants to know who you are.

Have a glorious day.
Ms. Hen,
her entourage,
& SO



No comments:

Post a Comment